The UA sport service’s team (SUAPS) teaches and organizes physical, sports and artistic activities for UA students. It also offers free activities open for everyone.
- A free activity of your choice
- 10€ per additional activity per semester
- Free access to events and activities
- Free access to internships
Once you have subscribed to the sports pack, it is essential to reserve a place online in the activity for which you are registered, each time you come to Suaps. Opening of reservation slots 7 days before the course.
More than 60 activities on offer and 190 weekly slots
Sport rated: optional subjects (E2O)
It is possible to accumulate points to your academic average by choosing a sports activity as an optional subject (E2O).
- Free evening events (tournaments, challenges, introductions)
- Outdoor courses (Sept-Oct and May-June)
Sports coaching and individual support
- Top-level sportsmen and women
- Sport for health
Competitive sport: sports associations at UA
Membership of the Asau association will allow you to compete in sports with the French University Sports Federation. Learn more
Qualifying training courses
The Suaps also offers qualifying training courses :
- First aid course, level 1 (PSC1)
- National first aid and rescue at sea certificate (BNSSA) (PSE1 included)
- Level 1 Scuba Diving
- Upgrading | combat sports
Find all of the activities with the Suaps on the UA website in French!