The UA sport service’s team (SUAPS) teaches and organizes physical, sports and artistic activities for UA students. It also offers free activities open for everyone.
Registration : September 19 2022 | From September 12 to 16 : discovery planning activities
- A free activity to choose from among all the weekly activities offered
- 10€ per additional activity per semester
- Free access to activities and discovery planning
- Preferential access to internships
Once you have subscribed to the sports pack, it is essential to reserve a place online in the activity for which you are registered, each time you come to Suaps. Opening of reservation slots 7 days before the course.
Sport rated: optional subjects (E2O)
It is possible to accumulate points to your academic average by choosing a sports activity as an optional subject (E2O).
Competitive sport: sports associations at UA
Membership of the Asau association will allow you to compete in sports with the French University Sports Federation. Learn more
Qualifying training courses
The Suaps also offers qualifying training courses during the second semester:
- First aid course, level 1 (PSC1): 25€
- National first aid and rescue at sea certificate (BNSSA): 300€ (PSE1 included)
Find all of the activities with the Suaps on the UA website in French!