Crous grant

The Crous offers different aid schemes: grants based on social criteria, specific aid, merit, mobility, etc. Please note that certain aid schemes are not accessible to international exchange students.

Attendance requirements

Students with grants are required to attend classes, internships, practical work and seminars. Exam attendance and continued assessment are required, under penalty of reimbursement of the sums received. All absences must be justified.

For more information in French, click here

Housing Aid (Caf)

Personalized Housing Aid or APL is financial assistance for housing paid by the French National Housing Agency (Caf). It is granted to tenants in rented, sublet or shared accommodation, in a student hall of residence (Crous) or in social housing.

All students and international students (EU citizens or with a valid residence permit) can apply. Apply for benefits as soon as you move into your accommodation.

How to apply

When will I receive benefits?

I’m moving or leaving France

Aid simulator

To find out about all the grants and subsidies for which you may be eligible, you can run a simulation on the #1jeune1solution national website. Please note that if you depend financially on your parents, you must enter their overall gross income (latest tax notice).

UA by your side

Find all support schemes on UA’s support platform. The platform is in French only, but you can use the browser translation function.

You can also make an appointment with UA’s social workers:

Student job

The UA Careers Centre (SUIO-IP) help students build their career plans and can also help find student jobs. Student job ads are available on the Ipoline platform.