The University of Angers and Crous have created a system that collects items left behind by students and redistributes them to incoming students.
Which items can I get?
- Kitchen tools: plates, cooking utensils, pots, pans, etc. (clean of course!)
- Hygiene and cleaning products (unopened!)
Distribution takes place at Volta residence Volta, Building D (10 J. Lakanal Street), over the following periods :
- Friday, August 25 (5-6pm)
- Tuesday, August 29 (5-6pm)
- Monday, 4 to Friday, September 8 (5-6pm)
- Tuesday, September 12 (5-6pm)
- Tuesday, September 19 (5-6pm)
- Tuesday, September 26 (5-6pm)
Don’t forget to bring a proof of enrollment (student card, certificate of attendance, etc.) and a bag!
2 collection campaigns in 2021-2022 : December-January & April-June
Spring 2023: collection from Monday April 24 to Tuesday June 6.
Boxes are at your disposal to deposit your items in the following places:
- at the reception of “La Passerelle” (2 rue Lakanal)
- at the reception of University of Angers (40 rue de Rennes)
- at the reception of the Faculty of Languages, Humanities and Social Sciences (Belle-Beille Campus)
- at the 2 Cités Crous “Lakanal” & “Belle-Beille”
- at KLEY residence