Success is more attainable when you have the right support!
In 2016, the University of Angers set up a support system which aims to ease the transition from high school to university. This support system is available to all UA students, including students with special needs and international students in their first year of a Bachelor’s degree.
What we can offer
- Regular individual meetings with a guidance counsellor, to assess the student’s academic and personal life and any personal difficulties they may be experiencing.
- Methodological support, in groups or individually, to help students work more effectively at university on a variety of topics (time management, organisation, motivation, exam preparation, etc.)
- Year-round subject tutoring by students in their second or third year of Bachelor’s degree and/or at Master’s level (regular support on targeted courses)
- Occasional exam preparation courses.
Who can sign up?
- Students who accept a “yes if” for the course of their choice after registering on Parcoursup
- Voluntary students
- Students with special needs benefiting from a special study regime (foreign non-exchange students in their first year of Bachelor’s degree, students reorienting their studies, exchange students, etc.)
- Students who accept support after the test period offered by the teaching staff at the start of the academic year.
|Faculty of Law, Economics and Business Studies||Anna Vardanyan et Claire Lepetit|
|Esthua, Faculty of Tourisme, Culture and Hospitality|
(Angers and Saumur campuses)
|Céline Tibbs Texier|
|Faculty of Languages, Humanities and Social Sciences||Maeva Hetreau, Béatrice Davy et Elodie Orengia|
|IUT University Institute of Technology||Coraline Chesneau et Sonia Olivier|
|Faculty of Science||Charlotte Charlet et Mathias Versillé|
|Cholet campus||Gwénaëlle Mingot|
|Project manager for success||Anna Reymondeaux, 02 41 96 23 74|