The University of Angers has a support service to help new students transition from high school to university.
What we can offer
- Regular personal interviews with the guidance counsellor to follow up on your student life and any personal difficilties you may encounter.
- Methodological support, in group or individual sessions, to increase efficiency in university work
- Tutoring by L2, L3, Master’s degree students
- Remedial help tutoring
Who can sign up ?
- Students accepting a “Yes, if” in the training of their choice after registration on Parcoursup
- Student volunteers
- Students with specific needs (foreign, in reorientation, exchange, etc.)
- Students accepting support after the test period offered at the start of the school year by the teaching teams
|Faculty of Law, Economics and Business Studies||Anna Vardanyan et Claire Lepetit|
|Esthua, Faculty of Tourisme, Culture and Hospitality|
(Angers et Saumur campuses)
|Céline Tibbs Texier|
|Faculty of Literature, Languages and Social Sciences||Maeva Hetreau, Béatrice Davy et Quentin Hallier|
|IUT University Technological Institute||Coraline Chesneau et Sonia Olivier|
|Faculty of Science||Charlotte Charlet et Mathias Versillé|
|Cholet campus||Gwénaëlle Mingot|
|Project manager for success||Anna Reymondeaux, 02 41 96 23 74|