Step 1: Pay the CVEC fee

If you need to apply for a visa to study in France, you should pay the CVEC after you have obtained your visa.

Before enrolling, you must pay the Student and Campus Life Contribution fee (CVEC) by logging onto You will receive a code and a certificate which are required to enrol.

Please note that the CVEC must be registered in your name of birth. We advise you to pay the CVEC as close to your enrolment as possible.

Learn more about what the CVEC fee financed in 2022 at the University of Angers

Step 2: Enrol at UA

Step 3: Activate the ENT account (if this is your first enrolment at UA)


Enrolment opens on July 8 at 2 pm. and closes on July 19, 2024 at noon.

Still have questions?

Contact the International Office.