The CAF (caisse d’allocations familiales) can help you pay your rent if you are renting an apartment or a room, if you are flat-sharing or if you are renting a room at a student hall of residence (Cité U).  You can apply for the personalised housing aid, Aide personnalisée au logement (APL)​.

Who can apply for housing aid?

When should I apply for housing aid?

How can I apply for the Caf housing aid?

Which documents do I need?

Leaving France? What to do with the CAF

Une question ?

Question réponse

Contact the CAF

CAF de Maine et Loire
32 rue Louis Gain
49927 Angers CEDEX 9

3230 free service
+ standard call charge

from 9 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. from Monday to Friday

By email directly on the CAF website

Make an appointment

With the CAF office of  Maine et Loire (49)